Saturday, August 13, 2011

The Fire Face has lots and lots of fire!

Nunu's really started getting into the "Fire Face" above. The logo is from Hot Head Burritos, a place we never go to, but Nunu loves it. She takes the little coupons and pictures and puts them in her wallet. Then pays all her stuffed animals with it (though she promptly yells at them for a non-existent reason and takes them back). I tried asking for one, she warned me "It's to fiery, it'll burn your hands!" I asked why it wasn't burning the hands of her and her stuffed animals. She acted really offended, I mean really offended. She gritted her teeth, pointed at me, and commanded that I go to timeout, "RIGHT AWAY!!" While confused, and En Route to the timeout area, she threw one of my books that I had left in her room. Claiming that it was "Awful" and "Messy". 

No comments:

Post a Comment